Scaling Greater Heights....
The School follows and strictly adheres to the guidelines & directions of Directorate of Education & CBSE.
Assessment & Evaluation Structure for classes VI - VIII
- No detention policy is followed as per RTE Act, 2009
- Academic Session is divided into two terms: TERM-1 & TERM-2
- Assessment is done in both SCHOLASTIC & COSCHOLASTIC Areas
- Term-1 & Term-2
- Unit Tests
- Multiple Assessment
- Subject Enrichment
- Term-End Exam
CO- SCHOLASTIC AREA
- For holistic development of the students, co-curricular activities are being carried out
- WORK EDUCATION – Computer Science
- ART EDUCATION
- HEALTH AND PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Assessment & Evaluation Structure for IX-XII
- Assessment and Evaluation is done as per the CBSE pattern and guidelines issued by DoE & CBSE.
- Assessment is done in both SCHOLASTIC & CO-SCHOLASTIC Areas.
Established in 1950, Salwan Boys Senior Secondary School is a Boys only school affiliated to C.B.S.E.