According to National Education Policy 2020, Teachers and Principals are expected to participate in at least 50 hours of CPD opportunities every year for their own professional development, driven by their own interests.
Training sessions are held around the year and multiple opportunities are provided to the faculty and the students to participate in conferences, summits, webinars, online workshops and exchange programmes.
The CPD process helps teachers to manage their own development on an ongoing basis. CPD helps teachers to –
- Ensures they keep pace with the current standards of others working in education.
- Keeps their knowledge and skills current so they can deliver high-quality teaching and impact positively on pupil outcomes.
- Makes sure that they become more effective in the workplace. This helps them to advance in their career and move into new positions where they can lead, manage, influence, coach and mentor others.
- Opens them up to new possibilities, new knowledge and new skills.
- Leads to increased confidence in themselves, others and the profession as a whole.
CPD PROGRAMME for Teachers:
- SET(Salwan Education Trust) CPD PROGRAMME
- CBSE CPD PROGRAMME
- ONLINE CPD PROGRAMME ON DIKSHA PORTAL & CHALKLIT
- INSPIRE WORKSHOP
Established in 1950, Salwan Boys Senior Secondary School is a Boys only school affiliated to C.B.S.E.