Competitive exams build up positive spirit among students and provide them ambition and motivation. The main aim of competitive exams is to improve intellectual, logical skills and reasoning capabilities among students. Most of these competitive exams are a combination of aptitude and subject knowledge.
Accepting, Understanding and Attending to student differences and diversity…
Inclusive Education (IE) is a new approach towards educating the children with disability and learning difficulties with that of normal ones under the same roof. It brings all students together in one classroom, regardless of their strengths or weaknesses in any area, and seeks to maximize the potential of all students.
Everyone in our school works to make sure all learners feel welcome and valued, and that they get the right support to help them develop their talents and achieve their goals.
The Policy of Inclusive Education is being Implemented in DoE in the Line of the Provisions under the Right to Education Act (RTE), 2009 and the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act (RPwD), 2016.
Facilities for children with disabilities
- Admission throughout the year for children with disabilities
- No-denial of Admission and Age Relaxation for Children with Disabilities
- Weekly meeting of parents of children with disabilities and Special Education Teachers
- Development and implementation of Individualized Education Plans (IEP) for Children with disabilities.
- IEP review meetings with different subject teachers, EVGCs, class teachers, Parents etc.
- Distribution of free aids and appliances to children with disabilities
- Counseling of parents of children with disabilities
- Orientation of Principal, Educational Administrators, parents/guardians etc.
- Free textbooks and uniform
- Barrier free and accessible environment
- Annual identification and assessment camp for children with Intellectual
- Orientation/Training of teachers on Inclusive Education through SCERT.
- Academic Assessment of Children with Disabilities & CBSE Relaxation / Concessions
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Saksham Booklets for Children with Special Needs :-
- Saksham-Poorv Shaikshnik Vikas
- Saksham-Kaushlatamk Vikas
- Saksham-Samajik Vigyan
Established in 1950, Salwan Boys Senior Secondary School is a Boys only school affiliated to C.B.S.E.